- No need to hand-score, dictate reports, rummage for billing information and ICD-10 codes. These are automatically generated by PEDS Online.
- No need to elicit milestones informally (which are known to miss most children with problems). Parents can self- administer PEDS:Developmental Milestones to ensure accurate early detection.
- No need to fumble for questions to elicit parents' concerns. PEDS provides validated questions and accurate decision support.Shortens visits and eliminates "oh by the way concerns" when using PEDS before or at the beginning of the encounter.
Ensures Audit Documentation
- Ensures compliance with Medicaid mandates
- Provides proof that validated, standardized screens were used
Increases Clinic Revenues
- Provides needed codes for optimal reimbursement
- Helps ensure that clinics receive ~ $10.00 - $13.00 per screen, even while PEDS Online costs less than $2.76 for all 3 screens we offer.
Improves Quality of Care
- Increases parent and provider satisfaction
- Ensures accurate decision-making about children and families' needs
- Ensures that screens are correctly administered (e.g., if answers are circled on PEDS but no words are written on the forms).
- Provides support for Quality Improvement and Maintenance of Certification efforts, via a searchable database, and abundant content on www.pedstest.com offering background information, current research updates, etc.
Provides Training Support
- slide shows, videos, case examples, Frequently Asked Questions, and other guidance helpful for training staff and providers
- email and telephone support from PEDS Online staff