About PEDS Tools
About Parents’ Evaluation of Developmental Status (PEDS)
About PEDS: Developmental Milestones Screening Level (PEDS:DM)
How PEDS and PEDS:DM work together for optimal screening
PEDS and the PEDS:DM together are the best approach and only require 16 – 18 questions that enable you to elicit and address parents concerns as well as gather validated information on children’s skills in all domains. For information on how they work together please click here:
PEDS Online is very cool! It offers PEDS, the PEDS:DM and the Modified Checklist of Autism in Toddlers. Users have choices among measures and the site offers:
- error free scoring
- presents the correct PEDS:DM questions for the child’s age
- ICD-9 and procedure codes for optimizing reimbursement
- a summary report to give parents
- a referral letter when needed
- results can be pasted into EHRs or retrieved by staff for reimbursement requests
- creates a editable, searchable database for each user so that you can review your clients/students/patients records, and edit records (e.g., when you want to add a screen later or made a mistake on a birthdate or in spelling the child’s name).
- has implementation guidance including videos and case examples
- offers a free trial
For more information, please click here.
PEDS:DM Assessment Level
Please click here to view more information on using this tool for NICU Follow-up, Early Intervention intake and with other high risk populations.