PEDStestOnline offers a secure, real-time solution for administering PEDS®, and the optional PEDS:DM® (screening or assessment level) and the Modified Checklist of Autism in Toddlers, M-CHAT-R electronically. Our online services offers instant, error-free scoring, ICD-10 and procedure codes, generated summary reports for parents, and referral letters when needed.
- Instant, automated (error-free!) scoring
- Creates a unique record for each encounter
- Produces a downloadable/printable report of scored results
- Generates a summary report for families
- Generates Billing and Procedure codes
- Produces referral letters for sharing with other providers
- Integrates with any EHR
- Licensing includes print versions of PEDS® in multiple languages (currently 45+, in case these are needed for waiting/exam rooms)
- Can be used from multiple locations
- Full Administration Panel for searching & editing completed screens
You will have complete access to all four measures (PEDS®, PEDS:DM® or PEDS:DM®-Assessment Level and M-CHAT-R) with a fully-functional administration panel where you can search and edit completed screens in your trial account name.
Comprehensive information for adminstration and training of PEDS Online® can be found in the downloadable PEDS Online® Brief Guide document in .pdf format.
To start your trial of PEDS Online®, CLICK HERE! You'll complete a brief license review and application form. Instructions for accessing PEDS Online® will be sent to you automatically upon completion of the trial application.
Why Choose PEDStest Online
You get error free test results, with a parent summary and reports.
Ease of Use
Can be used from multiple locations, records are accessible online and much more.
PEDStest Online is secured and equipped with the latest security features.
PEDStest Onilne is customizable and can be integrated with any EHR.