PEDS-R® Training will teach you proficiency and mastery for the administration of Parents’ Evaluation of Developmental Status-Revised (PEDS-R®). The training will walk you through each page of the 4-page booklet ensuring comprehension of each component. Time and attention will be focused on each step of administering the test, scoring responses, interpreting results, and recommending the next steps for children and families. There will be a final certification test to ensure the application of knowledge obtained and mastery of the subject matter. Training is critical to ensure the test is properly given to aide parents and clinicians in evaluating whether a child is having difficulty with learning, developing, and behaving.
- Training is approximately 1.5 hours.
- Training is recorded and can be watched at your leisure.
- Recording of PEDS® Trainings are prohibited. Training for PEDS-R® is copyrighted and may not be recorded, reproduced, or shared.
- The test is sent via emailed link.
- Takes approximately 20 minutes to complete the test.
- You can use notes taken during the PEDS-R® training.
- Must score an 80% or above for certification.
- 2 attempts at the final test
- Upon passing the test you will receive a PDF certificate you can print stating completion of PEDS-R® training and certification to administer the test.
Price for Training
$125 for 1.5-hour for access to the video with test and certificate stating the completion of PEDS-R® training and certification to administer the test.